Saturday, June 14, 2008

You are gonna love this...

SO... I LOVE MY LIFE... I mean the daisies would be enough, but something happened yesterday that made me just LOVE my life.

So... there I am at my third job. Making sandwiches and slicing pickles (each order comes with a free pickle), and we always listen to music at work and I like the station that has music from the 70's, 80's, 90's and Today. Well, suddenly out of nowhere the song comes on by Celine Dion (you know the one) : "My Heart Will Go On" from that blokbustering movie... TITANIC. The song is playing and my Nepalese friend Hera, who I work with and I who I adore, exclaims "Oh! I like this song!" Ha. No guy in the this whole country likes that song and if they did, they would never say they did. But Hera does and him and I sang it (OUTLOUD) together - right there - with all those pickles. Amazing.

In other news:

HECK YEAH!
CELTICS are kicking trash! My family is from Boston... I have grown up cheering for two teams... "The Celtics and the RED SOCKS!" Massachusetts loves their sports teams! Seriously.

3 comments:

ida.ho said...

megan....i love that you are so happppyyyyy!!!

Oceanchild said...

oh i won't tell jeff you are happy about the lakers. he almost cried.

three jobs? and pickles? and celion? wow....

Anonymous said...

Meg

We cheered for for the celtics, too. We are not fans of LA. So glad that you are having fun this summer. We will see you in a couple of months. Love, Lori