HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPPY! This was a fun night - about 12 went out to dinner. "The Brotherhood of Thieves" - isn't that a cool sounded restaurant??? It was an evening full of laughter. I love you Stephie - all 21 years of you!
Another Happy Birthday (Leslie!) where we ate burritos and enjoy the wonderfulness of our other adorable roommate Leslie!!!
We play scrabble games on our floor too... Wesley and Stephanie enjoy this one the most.
We play scrabble games on our floor too... Wesley and Stephanie enjoy this one the most.This is me and Lisa on our Private Jet... that's right... we are flying!
This is 8 year old James (one of the kids I nanny for). Last Saturday - we had a dance party... complete with "Mambo #5", "Alvin and the Chipmunks", "Soulja Boy" "and "Sheryl Crow"... (watch the video - sorry about my singing). It was the best dance party/air guitar party of my life!
Peace. Out.



6 comments:
Hearing your voice made me miss you EVEN more! You guys look and sound so happy!
ummm mamba #5? Soulja boy? You are a mentor to these kids...teach them better! ;)
they were HIS requests Julia! I know - sorry.
can you stop doing really cool, NEW things? i am a bit, very, JEalous!
My one regret is that I didn't record more videos in Nantucket. So the more record, the better! I love James!!! If you can get some video of the kids and/or Sue and Jim talking, that would make my day. I miss their Massachussetts voices!
Post a Comment