Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Well, it's not all perfect... but close :)

Nantucket - what a beautiful word!

This is the only place where DAISIES grow on the side of the road (and I secretly think they are growing just for me).

BUT there are just a few things to this island that are not so perfect...

1.) Nantucket NUDE Beach. Seriously. A beach where you do not have to wear clothes. I am kind of sacred of bumping into it by accident if I get lost. I have never been there, but I might go - then I would not have weird tan lines, ya know?
(No picture required).

2.) The island runs on well water... and the iron content in the water is very high. it's turns the sink and shower green and after a long while - even your hair!!!!!!!!! So would you still love me if I came home looking like a green hair monster?

So the lesson here is that you should be careful when picking daisies because you could get poison ivy...

(and no, I did not draw that)

4 comments:

Oceanchild said...

I would totally go to a nude beach in hopes that the people that go to nude beaches aren't all that attractive and then I could be the hottest one there and come away feel really good about my body.

Can't wait to see your green hair.

Dani said...

haha...green hair. ha. do it.

Nathan said...

Happy Birthday to Stephanie!

deb said...

I have green hair. It is not fun. stupid chlorine.