Tonight is my last night at that age!
What will I do to celebrate? What should I do for my very last time as a 20-year-old on this earth?
It's a tough question, honestly. My last day of being 20...who knew it would come so fast? I kind of miss that year of my life...even though it's not technically over yet.
I guess the most fitting thing to do in this kind of moment is take this time to say
T H A N K Y O U
everyone
who has been in my life this past year.
I'm a lucky girl to know so many good people.
Yay for being 20! This is a very special eve. I hope you all celebrate, wherever you are.
What will I do to celebrate? What should I do for my very last time as a 20-year-old on this earth?
It's a tough question, honestly. My last day of being 20...who knew it would come so fast? I kind of miss that year of my life...even though it's not technically over yet.
I guess the most fitting thing to do in this kind of moment is take this time to say
T H A N K Y O U
everyone
who has been in my life this past year.
I'm a lucky girl to know so many good people.
Yay for being 20! This is a very special eve. I hope you all celebrate, wherever you are.



1 comment:
HAPPY B DAY STEP! now it is your official bday so i can say that. 21! woo hoo! yay!
Post a Comment