I fell today on the cobble stone streets. I fell hard and ripped my skin. I fell right in front of main street and everyone saw. I fell and almost ate that cobblestone street. The people next to me thought I was drunk, ridiculous. But not even falling could bring me down today....
Today.... today is my special day. Today is better than my birthday (although there will be no celebrations), only the quiet and peaceful I have to carry with me. Today is a day filled of unexplained JOY! I find myself smiling at everything. Today is my two year anniversary. If someone would have told me that two years I would be working my tail off on some New England Island, I would have laughed.
Two years ago... I was just happy to be dressed in white and thoroughly soaking wet.
So smile for me... and let others know about the gospel, so they can have their own secret special days.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Yeah for happy, eternal days. I should celebrate my happy day, too. April 8th.
Yay. Congrats! I think everyone is happier soaking wet...wearing white or not...:)
That's a really good thing to be happy about. You've inspired me.
Congrats megan! :) - Katie Ollmann
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Who's Leslie? Pictures are required.
wahoo for you!!! I am smiling right now. For you!
on this day, i was with our friends, and i told them that it was your baptism day, and we all paused and thought of you.
Post a Comment