Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"I will miss you" is an understatement...

What a GREAT DAY! We went to my Aunt Mary's house out in the most beautiful country side of Massachusetts. The view from my Aunt's House is AMAZING! I am more in love with this house than any other. We sat on the couch and looked at old pictures of my grandparents and their family. Then they took us out to dinner. I love spending time with my Grandfather and Grammy. I loved seeing young pictures of them and of my dad and aunts.
(Below) This is me trying to take pictures of myself and the view... it did not work.
All these pictures are awkward. They are not a serious bunch. :)
(Below) This is Jean's foot - he is my Uncle Rob's best friend. He is a blast! His little girl, Adrianne is Shannon and Erin's best friend. Jean and Rob could be brothers - they go to the gym together. I love that. They are funny guys. Jean and his wife and girl and dog walked over to our house to say goodbye to Steph and I since we are leaving for the Island tomorrow. He tripped and fell and rolled his ankle. He is a big guy. Expletive, Expletive, Expletive - it apparently really hurt. His ankle was swollen to the size a of a tennis ball. He was a little (a lotta) drunk and a little more affectionate than usual. It was one of the funniest things I seen in a long time. Then, my dearest Uncle Rob then took us to Wal-mart and bought us a ton of stuff for the trip that we needed. My family has been tooooo good to me.

Until we meet again... Much Love.

6 comments:

MJ said...

wait--what happened to his foot?

Nikki said...

Ha ha ha Missy. That's funny.

Yay for pictures! What generous, loving people they seem to be.

brooke said...

im glad they are welcoming you with open arms. how could they not?! i would welcome you with open arms to my new apt. it needs the touch of meg to make it feel complete.

deb said...

They have Walmarts over there? Just kidding! I like seeing all these pictures, especially the ones of your beautiful face (because I miss it!).

Anonymous said...

megan!!!!!!! i love the pictures. i love the news. i miss you. tomorrow i want to talk to you on the phone. i will call. i am glad to see you have had such a great time with your family. that makes me so happy. talk to you soon. heart jonny.

ida.ho said...

you are soooo cute megan duffy!!! i love the picture of the camera string in your face. i miss you and step.