I just want to say that this week has been more therapeutic than any other week of my life. I truly have been learning so much…. so much about myself, my family, my Massachusetts.
We have been taking pictures, but not enough – this will not be enough.
Let me tell you about my cousins:
I am the oldest of all my cousins. All.
Family Run Down:
Dad: Grew up in outside of Boston.
We have been taking pictures, but not enough – this will not be enough.
Let me tell you about my cousins:
I am the oldest of all my cousins. All.
Family Run Down:
Dad: Grew up in outside of Boston.
Three Sisters: (aunts – Sue (2 Kids), Kathy (4 kids) and Mary (5 cats))
______________
We spent A LOT of time watching my cousins play their various school/sport games. It was fun!
(Below) This was Shannon (10) playing softball – in this game each batter walked when sh pitched. :(
In the next game… she saved the game in the bottom of the last inning with one out to win. She’s awesome. :)
(Below) This was Shannon (10) playing softball – in this game each batter walked when sh pitched. :(
In the next game… she saved the game in the bottom of the last inning with one out to win. She’s awesome. :)
(Below) This is my favorite witty little spitfire cousin Erin (9). You never know what is going to come out of her mouth. I have more fun talking to her than I do with most of my friends back in college. She makes me laugh...a lot. This is at her soccer game it was FRIGID and East Coast rain storms sink into your bones, but it was worth it – they won!
(Below) My Aunt Kathy recently moved into what Steph calls “The Doll House”. It is BRIGHT LILAC PURPLE. (The picture does not do it justice.) I mean honest to goodness, it’s the most amazing house I have ever seen, complete with a tennis court and pool.
(Below) This is the dog, Sammi and Dana (8). Both of them love attention and love getting their picture taken. Both of them are most likely the cutest pair I have ever seen. I can't get enough.



5 comments:
cousins!!!! for real!!!
looks like your new camera is coming into use! good! i love all your pictures you've put up!
it looks like you are already having a BLAST out there! makes me wish i was out in Maryland already...just 4 more days. can't wait! :)
So much fun! I hardly ever realize how much cousins mean to me. I mean, I don't know most of them very well, but we still have this bondish thing going on. I'm so glad you got to feel that again. With real, honest-to-goodness cousins.
You look like you are having an AMAZING time! I wish I could be there to share it with you!
Post a Comment