Thursday, May 1, 2008

So, it turns out I'm going to miss Idaho Falls a little this summer...

Highlights to remember of my last weekend here for at least four months:

  • Day on the town with Dan ("Hey Dani, wanna go shopping?" "With what money?" "I don't know." "Ok!")
  • Stake Conference with Pres. Hart ("Will the missionaries please arise.")
  • Cookout with fried onions (Becca, once again, mysteriously missing. I'll miss that.)
  • Running to Tautphaus (Where were you Kel?)
  • Derek finally having a social life again (That was weird.)
  • Reading Twilight (what's more exciting than romance with a vampire?)
  • Cuddling with Vanessa at night (this wouldn't have been necessary if the heater were ever turned on around here...)
  • Driving home from work with Dad. (What idiots those 1J-ers are...)
  • Mom calling me stupid (Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa! My own mother!)
  • Jacob getting ordained as a teacher ("Why does the Lord love His Idaho missionaries, Jacob?")

I love you all! I will miss you! Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Missing! No one told me we were eating! Again.

Nikki said...

I can't imagine your mother calling you stupid. I just can't create that image in my head.

Kelli said...

Can I please hear the story about your mom? I love you, call me.

deb said...

How's it going so far? Are you working yet?

Kelli said...

Steph, you know, summer time is hot...there's a reason people don't turn on their heaters.

MJ said...

to kelli: it won't be summer in idaho until mid august.
to steph and meg: WRITE A NEW POST ALREADY!!!!! make use of that new cameraaaaaa!