Hanalei: Some Birthday gifts (besides the stuff we are sending to Provo)...
1.) Advice: They say that the thing to do when you turn 21 is to go out drinking. Don't do it. Trust me. It won't taste good and you will start off this year with a bad headache.
2.) I have my favorite song for you:
1.) Advice: They say that the thing to do when you turn 21 is to go out drinking. Don't do it. Trust me. It won't taste good and you will start off this year with a bad headache.
From the Sound of Music... (rewritten) "My Favorite Things"
"Raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens,
Bright copper kettles and Hana in Mittens.
Silver White Winters and Hana in Spring,
These are a few of my favorite things."

6.) Watch the "King and I" and pretend I am there with you. You will love it. It makes me cry. It's very Asian, and it's adorable. So do it for your birthday (or any day). 
______________________________
This is how I like to think about you.
1.) This is my favorite picture. You. Dress. Board. Phone. All together at last. The way it should be.

2.) I love how you love life and can see the world through the eyes of a child. This picture makes me want to be there with you, be surrounded by the bubbles. Forever.
3.) This picture is classic of you sleeping. I don't know how many time we have all turned around to find you sleeping in some place, and in a weird position.
4.) I miss spooning. I am always amazed at how many of us we can fit on a bed.

There are so many reasons to love you. Mostly I love that we are cousins. Mostly I love the sound of your voice when we are so far away. I hope you have a wonderful day... We are glad you were born.
3.) This picture is classic of you sleeping. I don't know how many time we have all turned around to find you sleeping in some place, and in a weird position.
4.) I miss spooning. I am always amazed at how many of us we can fit on a bed.
There are so many reasons to love you. Mostly I love that we are cousins. Mostly I love the sound of your voice when we are so far away. I hope you have a wonderful day... We are glad you were born.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ciao Bella.



3 comments:
you have too many nice things to say, and that is why i LOVE birthdays :) thanks for making me happy, today and everday! miss you guys!!
i relate to this post in so many ways:
1. i too love hanalei
2. i too just googled "hello kitty" and used that picture as the basis for my hello kitty cake!
3. i just watched (some) of the king and i cause i wrote an article about it for the daily herald
4. i love that bubble picture
awwww hanalei...you are so much cuter than any of us could ever hope to be. my favorite part of this post was the adaptation of the sound of music...
guess what! missy and i watched the king and i last night too! WEEEEIRD! it must be cousinly destiny...worlds apart, yet cinematically related.
Post a Comment