Friday, August 1, 2008

Absolutely Charming.

I have to admit I am a little jealous of all the fabulous, rich woman on the island... not because of their money, or their plastic surgery, or their personal trainer bodies, or their 3 marriages, or their yachts... but because of their SUN HATS. I want one. I think I would look great in one. More importantly, I would feel great in one. I think all of you will recognize me when I come back to Provo because I will be the one wearing my sun hat, even in the pouring rain.

Now the question is: What kind of sun hat should I buy? I might as well try to pick a favorite star in the heavens.

  • There is the beautiful old fashioned look. Always in style:

  • The "way too big for me celebrity look". This one might not be the best for walking on campus. Draws too much attention:


  • The cute, fun hats, perfect for any kind of walking around. Classic:
  • This one is Amazing. It's Reversable:
  • The "I live on the beach" hat. I truly, madly love this one:

  • These one come with the option of animal print. Intriguing. I want a Zebra print though:

  • This one screams "Meg Duffy". Yes, I think this is the one - (plus I could use it to attract the male species, kind of how peacocks use their feathers to impress each other):

What do you think?

5 comments:

Dani said...

you need to write a new post. oh, and i definitely like the last hat the best.

Anna Jay said...

Wear the hat! And stand on a big, black rock by the sea and glory in your hat-ness.

deb said...

Have you chosen one yet? I say go for the urban sombrero. It's a winner.

claire said...

wow. i thought i couldn't be more excited for you to come back to p-town. But suddenly, the possibility of you wearing one of those outlandish woven ufo's on your head when you come visit me in the library (because we both know that's where i will live because i study sooooooo much) increased my excitement to 101%.
holy freaking crap. they fit you perfectly and i won't be able to stop my fit of giggles whenever you wear them.

Nikki said...

Definitely aspire to be a peacock in human form.