Sunday, August 10, 2008

for those of you who don't know...

I'M RUNNING A MARATHON!!! And you're all invited to come cheer me on. It will be in Logan on the 20th of September, and of COURSE there will be a party when I finish, so if I were you I wouldn't miss it. It's called the Top of Utah, the same one Kelli did a couple years ago. Ellen, one of my few dear Mormon friends here on Nantucket, talked me into it. I'm not really sure how things are gonna go, seeing as it's Auguest 10 and my longest run has still only been about 8 miles. Hey, you try finding time to exercise when you're working 10 hours a day in the blistering heat! But don't worry...Ellen says after a certain point your body's all numb anyways and you just keep going. Sounds like fun to me!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

You're crasey.

Meg Duffy said...

I really really want to be there. I love you.