At the end of August... I will be going to NEW YORK CITY!
~ Staying in TIMES SQUARE,
~ Going to Broadway shows ("WICKED?!?!"),
~ Eating in fancy restaurants,
~ Seeing the Museums,
~ Relaxing in Central Park, and
~ LOVING life...
~~ All for $200 Dollars (just my plane tickets)!!!!!! ~~
The wonderful family I worked for last summer is taking me.... I am SO EXCITED, the word "giddy" does not even describe it - even my allergies can't bring me down! whooooo hooooo!
Any ideas on what we should do???



4 comments:
Holy poo! That's fantastic news. I'm pretty jealous, but so happy for you! I've never been there so I don't have any suggestions for you.
How FUN! I wish I could go to NYC right before school. That rules! I don't have any suggestions, because, like Nikki, I have never been there, but I will give you some pointers:
1. If you see gum on the street, leave it there. It's not free candy.
2. There are like 30 Ray's Pizzas. They all claim to be the original. But the real one's on 11th.
3.If you see a sign that says "Peep Show", that doesn't mean they're letting you look at the new toys before Christmas.
Have FUN!!!
SEE WICKED!
cafe lalo. its where joe fox meets kathleen kelly in 'you've got mail.' remember? shes got the red rose and a copy of pride and prejudice... i don't remember what street it's on exactly, but i could find out for you. also, gray's papaya= best hot dog stand in america. way better than that j-dawg's junk. f-a-o shwartz- largest toy store ever. jack dempsey's- small irish pub and great food. if you make friends with the people who work there, you can see if they'll let you borrow their pass to go to the top of the empire state building for free and get to go to the front of the line. truly vip. i do know that jack dempsey's is on 33rd and broadway. just right across the street from the empire state building. columbia university has a beautiful campus-you should see it. rockefeller center-come on, just walk by so you can say you've been there. if i think of some more places, i'll let you know.
Post a Comment