4:00am.
I think I just may pull out my hair trying to pack all my stuff up and clean and I only have 3 hours and no keys (I locked them in my car). Danielle is still sleeping and I need her to bring over my spare key, and I need my eyes to stop hurting, but I don't blame them since I only got 3 hours of sleep. Yesterday was a crazy busy day trying to check my girls out and take care of junk around Provo/Orem. I did get to watch a good movie with my favorite guys. Yesterday was the kind of day where you leave the ice cream in the microwave for a minute when really you meant to leave it in there for 10 seconds to soften it up. Do you know what is going through my mind? I will miss you... that's all.


