Saturday, April 12, 2008

A New Blog... 18 days to go!

This is for all the people who care about our lives... Stephanie and I are moving to Nantucket Island for FOUR MONTHS and working this summer. It is an island off the coast of Massachusetts. We are excited. We are a little nervous. We hope to make money. We hope to make friends. We hope to make Nantucket Island a better place. We hope Nantucket Island makes us a better place.

We will miss you!
-------------------------------------
Click here for more information on Meg's personal blog...
-------------------------------------
Or Click here for more information about the Island...

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I will be watching for daily posts...and reminiscing of the island breeze.

deb said...

I hope Nantucket makes you a better place too!

Nikki said...

I'm excited for you two to become better places, although I'm not really sure how that's possible. You're already such great places!

Dani said...

haha nikki! i get it. ha ha ha.

anyway, how come it won't let me post on the other two posts? What is wrong? FIX IT!