THE SWISS ALPSI really just want to go and live here. Instead of school and my car and visiting my parents - I should spend my money on some deep breathing (and the air there is perfect).... and I want to learn yoga. I want to become one of those yoga-horseriding-organic-artistic-happy people - who travels the world. (Bohemian/Hindu is the way to go.)That is just what want for my life. I really think that this is the place to start my new life... maybe I will finally forget who I am and start being who I want to be. All of this has nothing to do yoga... but does have a lot to do with moving here, or anywhere, anywhere far far away from everyone I know so my heart stops breaking, so I can breathe again.



6 comments:
but i think the alps have the answer
yoga is hindu
missy- i updated the posts? wanna come with?
Just come home to Provo so your heart will stop breaking!
I LOVE YOU MEG!
Post a Comment